Yeah I agree entirely with what Raf said.

In addition if enough people want the discussions about transition
experiences of members of our community to stop here I can get on board.
Just know that when that happens the community will start to dwindle
rapidly. It's the same damn point that's been made over and over since the
EOL announcement. We're going to have to move somewhere else. Softimage is
done. Some of us are transitioning sooner than others. This is going to
leave the community pretty fragmented so topics and sharing of experiences
is going to be very mixed up.

If you hit something you don't want to read move on.

Eric T.

Eric Thivierge
http://www.ethivierge.com