I don't think at this point we're allowed to say anything about the
Vancouver office, partly because it hasn't even opened doors yet :p

Soon enough recruiting will open up, and at that point a mix of job
descriptions and interviews will probably make it clear where it's going,
until then we can't tell.

Personally, at least for now, I'm stationed in Sydney and busy otherwise,
but I'm sure at some point I'll have a chance to at least visit the Vanc
premises.

The current two movies in production are still on Soft for anim/rigging,
that's no secret.

--
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it
and let them flee like the dogs they are!