I made a quick still frame with some AOV's in Redshift with a car model I
had lying around. Also, I did find one sample frame of some Vray passes in
one multilayer EXR. Would be nice to locate something over some footage so
they can practice matching to plate but will make do with what I have for
now. I'm sure they will be thoroughly confused with just the still frames!
I don't currently have the cream of the crop in students unfortunately.