Totally understandable. :)

On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 4:32:13 PM, Steven Caron wrote:
Time and energy...

I like anuska's PR I just would need to properly merge it with beta 5,
then rebuild PySide support back on top.

If you want to just modify the code to just work for PySide, that
might not be horrible. Start from the beta 5 tag

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015, 1:19 PM Eric Thivierge <ethivie...@hybride.com