From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com [mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Mirko >Jankovic
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 3:53 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: SI 2014

I dont think that you can update to 2016, maybe 2015 SP1? :)

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 9:13 PM, Ponthieux, Joseph G. (LARC-E1A)[LITES] <j.ponthi...@nasa.gov> wrote:

I’m running Soft 2014. I am experiencing a lot of render crashes where Mental Ray is being purposely disabled by the >>software.

I can update to:

2014 SP1

2014 SP2

2015

2016

Whats the best choice? What is everyone having the least issues with?

Thanks

--

Joey Ponthieux

LaRC Information Technology Enhanced Services (LITES)

MYMIC Technical Services

NASA Langley Research Center

Opinions stated here-in are strictly those of the author and do not
represent the opinions of NASA or any other party.

Stefan Kubicek
keyvis digital imagery
Alfred Feierfeilstraße 3
A-2380 Perchtoldsdorf bei Wien
Phone: +43/699/12614231
www.keyvis.at ste...@keyvis.at
-- This email and its attachments are --
--confidential and for the recipient only--