Its the compounds that allow hair pointclouds to deform along with animated
geometry, and it does use the reinterpret node. Unfortunately its something
we used a lot!

If you try opening this model in 2014 it should be fine, open in 2015 and
instant lock up:

https://app.box.com/s/vpctkz2k1xnxxhbc1dgglhr022gkc7sh

--
www.matinai.com