Here's a rant for you people. :)

-------------
I think people wants to be blind forever.
There's no war or anger around, is just facts. We all know that Autodesk is
a solid company but at the same time it's the industry joke.

I would applaud Autodesk development if i see something that's really new,
not something that has been around years ago; that's not what big companies
do. They kill Softimage to have their resources, right?
And the Maya development team where is it? Why they need to kill Softimage
to fusion people from there to the Maya team? For what? I haven't seen an
increase in NEW things since that happen.

Where's the creativity of doing something that no one has? Where is it?
Where is the healthy competition? Maya + Softimage teams together and
where's the one and only Maya? I haven't seen it.  How many devs are in
that team? 1 or 2? There must be at least 20 people working in the team by
now and maybe more. Where is the money going? To the CEO? damn people..
open your eyes. Softimage is just an example, go to the past and see all
the stuff Autodesk was doing to all those amazing software's they bought,
year by year. Do you still blind? Ok.

Now here's another "New feature" Autodesk is selling for Maya. ok ok...
It's nice, right? Holy sh...!! It's Mudbox inside of Maya. Ok ok , is
nothing, is just a little taste of the "FUTURE". Are you still blind?
C'mon..

Let's see Mudbox development, since Mud2012 there has been no Good
development or updates, we only see few stuff, every year less and less.
You know how many we have for this year? 4 New things in Mudbox! Yeah!!
- Relax Brush
- Twist Brush
- Sculpting Falloff options
- Better brush-based workflows

Really? 4 NEW ...kind of somet... Oh give me a break, those are dumb
updates! One guy could make better plugins for it, ONE guy! Throw money and
2 more guys willl create an entire new mudbox!

Where are all the bug fixes? Where is the Z-spheres look a like? Where are
the Real brushes? And so on..
That's the FUTURE??? Oh one more thing, Mudbox to Softimage, is NO Longer
there awww :(   Ok ok...that's no important, right?

And you know what it's coming next??

Yeahh Killing Mudbox and integrate that in the one and only toolcrap Maya!
I'm so sorry if i not buying this joke!

Mudbox needs a lot of improvements!
Maya.. ohh sweet lord of Mayans... that software it's good superficially i
really like that until i began to go inside... and then it just CRASH, of
course it has the most satanic workflows i've ever seen! Going from point A
to B, requires more than 3 steps to get there, sometimes MORE. It's slow as
hell, and what about the LONG TIME BUGS? Do you have a List Autodesk?
THEre's TONS of those, TONS!..

That's the reality. They sell you bananas and blind people keep eating them.

When Autodesk stop trying to sell us Old things as "NEW", then i will
applaud them and be happy to scream.. "At last !!"
When Autodesk stop trying to not-be-competitive and began
to-be-competitive, then i'll applaud them!
When Autodesk give us something NOBODY has and put all those creative devs
to work in something no other apps have implemented yet, something others
will never have.. then.. THEN i'll applaud them.
And for Christ sake when i open Maya for my second time... if i don't see
any error in the Output window, then... only then.. I'll cry of joy!

Until them, Autodesk for me is just a monopoly-company who thinks people
are stupid !

Are you still blind?

pd: sorry for my eng.