Hey Oscar,

I'll answer on this list but you can email Phil and I directly in the
future. We'll probably setup a google group for questions / issues.

Regarding the performance, it's a known issue and we're actively working to
find out how to speed it up.

Can you try using Fabric 1.15.3 and getting back to me off list on whether
the save / load issues are still there?

Thanks,
Eric T.

Eric Thivierge