in 2014 they added a camera sequencer, crowdfx updates, ice overrides and
some ice syflex stuff. Ability to handle larger data files is useful.
in 2015 they added support for mr 3.12, some great ice stuff like tab
search, pausing evaluation, muting ice trees, and a fast save backup scene
option. Some more ice syflex stuff.

I also don't get any of the shader disconnection issues that I used to have
with 2013 (not sure if sp1 solved that?)

--
www.matinai.com