From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Derek Jenson
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 11:45 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: RE: can I still get softimage?

Sorry not trying to be thick, just seeking a crystal clear answer.

As I understand, my 2011sp2 license is not upgrade-able now? I can not convert
this license to a 2015sp2 license or Max/Maya plus Softimage 2015 license?

A Max/Maya 2016 plus Softimage 2015 product is available as a new purchase
only? And only to Softimage license holders (is that legal in the US,
restricting a product to a subset of people)?

And this transaction would need to happen before what date? January 1st, 2016?
February 1st, 2016? April 1st, 2016?

Thanks for the clarity!

-Derek