Wow, brilliant ! I'd be very interested to play with your compounds, if you're willing to share them ;-)

- Ronald

On 12/4/2015 23:25, Olivier Jeannel wrote:
Hi there,
Lately I "developped" for a recent job a set of ICE nodes to easily and fastly manipulate polygons. A lot of this techology is taken from Christian Godzinger and Cesar Saez. I just rewired together and compounded to ergonomic- easy to use purpose.
It is really faster than the usual Particle to Island.
If someone is interested, I'll happily share the compounds and some demo scenes, just drop a line in the comments.

I put together a demo here :

https://vimeo.com/147899293

If you have the courage to scroll to the end of the video, there are same cheesy mixture of points manipulated around edges and around polygon center which are not so common (I believe).

Thank you.