Hi all,

We do a fair number of Lego commercials here of which not all are worth
showing in terms of CG value, but some are. We are usually not allowed to
show it to anyone, but this one has made it to youtube so here is one I
made in the spring. All CG is rendered in Arnold, including the (almost
imperceptible) bits of volumetric fluids which are simulated with emFluid5.

LEGO® Technic - Mercedes Benz Arocs 3245 -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P94s7wvAhqg

These TVC's are made after a very strict set of rules so even though the
goal generally is photorealism, I would rather call it idealized realism :)

Happy Holidays to you all!

Christmas greetings from
Morten Bartholdy