I did, i asked for raydepth probably around 2 years ago. I guess it was
just not a priority then, but i dont really need it that bad, i just hope
someone will get crazy when the sdk is released. I also asked for the
color4passthrough ages ago, i think it has also been two years since i
asked for it, or at least any sort of custom aov.