A suitable caching process is a god send with students as well.

From: Sandy Sutherland [mailto:sandy.mailli...@gmail.com]
Sent: 07 January 2016 05:57 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Bizarre jump in character animation when rendering

Long ago, I adopted the method of creating different 'models' for assets.  One
of them being a render version.  Always cached out, then apply cache to render
model and render scene.  Too many issues can pop up with rigs on a farm.  Any
pipeline I have been involved in setting up since then, has a caching section
firmly entrenched!

S.

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 3:49 PM, Matt Morris