Are the objects all the same or are there lots of differences?

This is doable in ICE

Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 12:24:14 +0000
Subject: Re: assigning material with ton of textures randomly to meshes
From: ognj...@gmail.com
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

You can create a random scalar attribute on an ice tree on each piece of
geometry. Put all the textures into the material using a coler switch node and
then call the attribute to switch tex per geometry. Also you could use the
color lookup node but doesn't work in Redshift :).  As for your method I'm not
sure if there is a way to control the image clip per geo.