"Yes, honey, I'm still at work. The render crashed. Yes, I checked the
filepaths. I'm about to check if the texture's gone corrupt."

It makes those conversations far simpler to have, without the layer of
interpreting :) Unfortunately, we're both silly and keep getting work at
the same places, so if a project ends, we're both job-hunting.

At least we can both remenisce about the good old Softimage days and not
have to blankly nod.