sane – just kidding right?

From: Bradley Gabe
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016 9:38 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Goodbyes (was this is the end...)

In the event the list suddenly disappears with all this EOL talk, I thought I'd
offer a well deserved and long overdue thanks to everyone in the community for
everything they've done over the years. It was the original si3d list that
provided me the opportunity I needed for my very first break into high end all
those years ago. And it's been the XSI community and this list that helped put
a roof over my head, feed my family, and keep me functionally sane since then.

Best wishes to everyone in their future ventures.

-Bradley