No idea, but interesting question. Have you considered asking on the redshift forum?

Hey guy,
I;ve bin looking around but no luck so figure why not to try here as well. For some time now we are able to setup Titan cards into TCC mode.I did manage to do that, notice some performance improvement but also huge problem. Once card is in TCC mode there is no way to control fan, and while rendering (Redshift) I've seen cards going up to 85 degrees even more with fan going max at around 40%.

So question is if anyone have any experience or idea if it is possible to actually control rpm of fans with Titan cards in TCC mode? Even setting up static rpm at max speed or something from command mode card by card.

Tried searching on net, nvidia forums.. nothing...
Thanks

Stefan Kubicek
keyvis digital imagery
Alfred Feierfeilstraße 3
A-2380 Perchtoldsdorf bei Wien
Phone: +43/699/12614231
www.keyvis.at ste...@keyvis.at
-- This email and its attachments are --
--confidential and for the recipient only--