Hi Paul try reinstalling, or updating your
Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4

available here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/details.aspx?id=30679

That is an error out of Photoshop, as well.

Best Regards,
*  Stephen P. Davidson*

*(954) 552-7956*    sdavid...@3danimationmagic.com

*Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic*

 - Arthur C. Clarke

<http://www.3danimationmagic.com>