Hey guys,

The growing *Pipeline Team* at *Rodeo FX <http://www.rodeofx.com/>* is on
the lookout for a *senior developer* to join us in future adventures. (See job
description here. <http://www.rodeofx.com/en/jobs?p=job%2Fo90d3fw9>)

Some recent projects <http://www.rodeofx.com/en/filmography> we have worked
on include Deadpool, Tarzan, Heart Of The Sea, The Walk, Tomorrowland,
Birdman and seasons 4 through 6 of Game Of Thrones.

It would be a position at our office in *Montreal, Canada.*

If you apply, fill the online form but also shoot me an email so I know you
came from here. ;) I'll pass your info to our team directly.

I'm posting this here because some of you know me and I know there's some
very smart folks reading this, but do understand that our pipeline has
slowly transitioned away from Softimage as our primary software in favour
of Maya, Houdini and Katana.

Cheers,
   -- Alan *[Pipeline Team @ Rodeo MTL]*