From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Prostrelov
Sent: 22 May 2016 19:14
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: OpenGL captcha

Oh can't wait to test it am digging through bboxtransfromtool from XSI API
examples and there are intersting OpenGL captcha realisation used in this tool.
But the problem is that ToolContext.EditTextString() available from
CustomTool.MouseUp() callback only.
So i guess maybe some one have any ideas about OpenGL captcha realisation so we
can use it from any place of a plugin Tool.
Maybe some link or anything ?
The part of tool that i talking about called DimensionTool or something like
that.