I think the Qt module included in PyQtForSoftimage addon  is not
related any dll. So this error may indicate some installation issue
like conflict.
> # ERROR : Traceback (most recent call last):
> #   File "<Script Block 2>", line 7, in <module>
> #     import Qt
> # SystemError: dynamic module not initialized properly

Can you check to there is any other module or file named "Qt" under
PYTHON_PATH directories exclude the
Addons\PyQtForSoftimage\Application\Plugins\Qt\__init__.py?