Well I manually added the AOV s like this image (
http://softimage.ru/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t9933.html )  but no
matter which or all Crypto matte AOV I add to my list in soft all I get is
a yellow matte for every object in my scene in nuke with no ability to pick
objects. I am using Al_Surface material as an override on all the objects
in this scene to test with. Anybody have any ideas why this is happening?

Greg