Good tips Jordi and Walter - thanks, it is much appreciated!

Mudbox confirmed several meshes with a number of issues. I am going through
thhe logfile now :) - Haystack work...

Polydoctor sounds cool. Do you know how Houdini handles shared materials from
an fbx file? I need to be able to keep access to shared materials for shading
later.

//Morten