I have not spent a lot of time with the new material yet, but my first take on
it is I need a lot more samples to get rid of GI noise. I have not had time to
investigate and make proper comparisons (which is next before I take it up with
the Redshift guys) but you might want to look at that.

What do you think Jordi - what is your experience regarding GI noise with the
new shader?

It might be caused by the built in SSS which I have to learn to sample properly
I guess. Currently my problem with investigating is I can't see the various
AOV's in the renderregion, in order to see exactly where the noise stems from.
It comes with Brute Force Primary GI and requires a lot of GI rays to get rid
of (more than with the old arch Uber shader it seems).

//Morten