Hey guys,

thanks a lot for all the kind words!!

I guess, we had a very nice ÜT event the last Friday with pretty high
class presentations! We went pretty late and had a nice evening together
with a couple of drinks ;)
Rob did a pretty detailed summary, thanks a lot Rob!!
You may find it here:
http://www.si-community.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6414&start=20

Anyway, thanks to all the great speakers, all the visitors and sponsors!
Maybe we meet again at some other event..hopefully!! ;)

cheers,
oli