Today the article was shared by official TouchOSC account on FB. I guess
they are really interested on wirlessly controlling rigs with Softimage.
Guess what? I ´ve know only Max to device capture like softimage. I don´t
know about blender, C4D, Modo can´t do it (as with interface buttons), but
all of them can "code their way into" OSC. Horrible. Tools like this are so
necessary for the animator...