I think I'm missing the point of why this would be 3d printed if it's going
to be super thin, (?o?)but I've printed things that are incredibly fragile
but structurally feasible at like 50 microns. In two axis. Like a wire made
out of plastic that you could lay 20 copies of adjacent in 1mm.

That's like the most extreme I've experimented printing.

Michael