Good day everyone, I just crossed this video on my internet trip of today:
https://vimeo.com/177142860

He takes pretty solid point from minute 24 onwards.
Has anyone tried Amazon cloud services to work with Softimage?
I read they got prices for "decent-normal" everyday machines but give you
free usage on
junky old quad core processors, let alone the quantity of ram.

In addition, has anyone tried a similar setup on Softimage?
There´s even a 2 part tutorial on how setup Amazon AWS with Deadline for
Cinema.
I´m still checking how´s that going to happen if you gotta install
softimage (satellite) on each
virtual machine...and EOL....well....do the math...

C/c welcome.

--
Portfolio 2013 <http://be.net/3dcinetv>
Cinema & TV production