I am setting up some passes with imported alembic geometry and experience while
overriding visibility and switching passes that if an alembic file had a
raytype or visibility overridden to off in the previous pass, it stays that way
in the alembics own visibility property even if the override is no longer
present.

Have anyone here run into something like this, and is there a particular
workflow or way to fix this?

Currently I have resorted to adding overrides to ensure visibility is on where
needed, but it doubles the override workload which kind of sucks.

Thanks.

Morten