I already have one of those (The Z77) J I’m looking for Dual CPU motherboards.

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Rob Chapman
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2016 1:20 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: OT dual Xeon 1366 workstation motherboard.

I rate my military spec (but gaming) sabretooth motherboard, still going strong
4 years in https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/SABERTOOTH_X58/

On 9 December 2016 at 03:13, Sam Bowling <sbowl...@cox.net> wrote:

I’m in the process of replacing my 2010 mac pro with a windows system because
Sierra is the biggest pile of crap OS I’ve ever used. I’m planning on putting
together a dual 6 core LGA 1366 system using two Xeon 3.6 cpus. I’m also
planning on having about 12TB (about 6-8 drives) of storage since I can no
longer index/reliably search external NAS systems on any of the major operating
systems (my NAS will only be used for backups in the future). I have a single
core supermicro motherboard in my FreeNAS system, but it’s extremely slow to
boot up and I don’t know how well a supermicro or any server motherboard would
work with or fit a large GeForce video card as a workstation. If anyone has any
recommendations on a reliable dual lga 1366 motherboard that is not proprietary
like Dell or HP I would really appreciate it.