Thanks Jonathan ;-)
I needed some additional control of the mountains to include some shape
similar to an actual range. I've been trying to also include a set of
coastal defining curves, which works well, but auto flattening the sea has
caused problems. I should get that sorted this week though. I'll post it up
when done.

Cheers

Chris

--