>From a personal perspective It's Houdini for me. Maya will only get worse the
>more they dick about with it and having to buy a shed load of plugins just to
>make it usable is too expensive for most freelancers. I've also much more
>faith in SideFX to keep providing me with evolving software.

http://www.hackneyeffects.com/
https://vimeo.com/user4174293
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andi-farhall/b/496/b21

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lord_hackney/
http://spylon.tumblr.com/

represent those of Hackney Effects Ltd.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any
action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.