I tend to map directories to a drive letter    eg
c:\Users\Angus\Projects\textures  to t:\textures  it also means its less likely
that there is a space in the name as you should have created every folder in
the mapped drive.

From: Chris Marshall <chrismarshal...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 02 March 2017 at 2:18 PM
To: "softimage@listproc.autodesk.com" <softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Subject: Re: - TX_manager for Softimage.

Spaces in any file name are a bad idea.

On 1 March 2017 at 23:25, Tenshi Sama
<tenshi...@gmail.com<mailto:tenshi...@gmail.com>> wrote:
@gareth bell, my brain melts right now. If i was a God, your bedroom would have
20 billion USD + some hooters girls with a xsi logo in their tshirts + a sign
that says "Thank you".  😢

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 6:11 PM, Tenshi Sama
<tenshi...@gmail.com<mailto:tenshi...@gmail.com>> wrote:
my routes are something like this:

C:\Mis Documentos\Mis Trabajos\Softimage\project_something\Pictures
Let me try to put underscore in that route...

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 5:45 PM, gareth bell