The Arnold Volume Collector allows for displacement of the density in a VDB
file by plugging for instance a fractal in to Position Offset. It looks like
vector data which makes sense for displacement, but when I plug a fractal into
it I can only get it to displace in a particular direction with some fractal
noise added. I would like to in a more controlled manner to displace the volume
in place like when displacing geometry.

I have looked for tutorials or examples on this but found nothing so far. I
guess it is actually a fairly simple thing offsetting rgb in a fractal like in
Ba_Fractal_4D, but my experiments so far leaves a lot to be desired.

Any hint and ideas are most welcome :)

And have a nice friday everyone!

Cheers
Morten