Never mind. You have to select the box to the left of each point cloud render
visibility item to make the boolean on the right switchable.

Learn something new every day....

Joey

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Ponthieux, Joseph
G. (LARC-E1A)[LITES II]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2017 11:50 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: point cloud render visibility

Hello,

I've got an ICE point cloud that is generating, and rendering, geometry
instances.  Particle animation behavior is working as desired. However the
particle instances are rendering shadows, reflections, and refractions. I am
having no luck turning these items off.

Have set render visibility settings on the source geometry. No Change.

When opening the point cloud render visibility page, all elements are greyed
out except the master render visibility boolean.

I've walked the entire hierarchy and turned off shadows, reflections and
refractions for every child in the existing hierarchy to no effect. I suspect
the point cloud is where this needs to be addressed but I'm having no luck
getting access to the greyed out switches. I'm sure this is probably a simple
thing. Any ideas?

--
Joey Ponthieux
LaRC Information Technology Enhanced Services (LITES II)