From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Rob Wuijster
Sent: 05 July 2017 10:17
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: XSI licenses

If you live in the EU, I think this still counts:
http://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=d1ff4369-afcc-4879-97fa-7a8afd8b3380

Rob

\/-------------\/----------------\/

On 5-7-2017 11:00, Morten Bartholdy wrote:

Last time I heard you have not been able to sell/transfer licenses since
shortly after the Autodesk aquisition since they only license the right to use
their property, you no longer own the software, hence you can't sell it.

We purchased our last (I guess) Softimage license last year, having to go for a
Entertainment Creation Suite since they no longer were selling Softimage
separately. Perhaps ask AD for that.

Good luck with it.

Morten

Den 4. juli 2017 klokken 10:39 skrev Patrick Neese