I am modeling some buildings where I need to match a stock shot which has had
converging vertical lines corrected, so they are parallel. When I line up the
camera, perspective makes the vertical lines converge, so I can't directly
match the stock shot. I could work with a lattice to correct the geometry,
while matching the stock shot, but it would probably save me some headache if I
could make the correction in the camera, like with a Perspective Control/Tilt
Shift lens, essentially aligning the camera backplane with the vertical lines
in the scene.

I was wondering if there is a way in the Softimage camera to do just that, so
it corrects the viewport?

Thanks.

Morten