Thanks!

On 9/6/2017 7:12 AM, Alan Fregtman wrote:
Hey David,

I think you might have better luck with the "Python Inside Maya" list here: https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!forum/python_inside_maya <https://groups.google.com/forum/?#%21forum/python_inside_maya>

I know it has "Python" in the name but C++ developers exist among the crowd as well.

If that fails you can also try the "Highend3D Maya" list:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!forum/maya_he3d <https://groups.google.com/forum/?#%21forum/maya_he3d>
(It's probably the most popular Maya-focused general mailing list.)

Cheers,
   -- Alan