Thanks Daniel,

Strange I didn't have to do that before, perhaps I was using a different installer.
I have Maya SP2, I wonder if the SP6 will work.

Leoung

On 9/19/2017 2:26 PM, Daniel Brassard wrote:
You need to install mental ray with Maya 2015 as its a separate install.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-maya-2015-service-pack-6.html