Clusters again i guess.
I have an object. It have 2 edge Clusters and a some Operators applied.
When i try to get all object polygons like so:
    PolygonMesh curMesh(save_obj.GetActivePrimitive().GetGeometry());
    CPolygonFaceRefArray all_polys = curMesh.GetPolygons();
I don't have all of them. I don't have last extruded polygons.
But if i delete edge clusters. The same code above bring back all polygons
of this object.
Is there any workaround about this problem other than freez it all ?