Jordi

Thanks for the input, your 'point list' is very well thought out.  I think
I'm covered (UE4 side for realtime and Houdini for composited works).

I'd give a point for serious Cross-Platform support (OSX, Linux).  I think
I might even give more than 1 point to open standards support (in theory)
but it's not always viable, I wish it were.  Walled off FBX is dominating,
especially in games, for transporting rigged characters and animation to
and from UE4 or the other needed devils like NVidia's game tools for
generating clothing simulation files.  It's worth a point on your list at
the very least but for me it's unfortunately make or break.