Deadline complicated? :)
How people have different point of viewed... I tried RR couple times before
and every single time it was a mess of setup after easy ride with deadline
so I stick to it.
Even redshift multi GPU support once asked on deadline support forums was
introduced and blazing speed and working like a charm since early redshift
alpha.
But I guess each to it's own ;)

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 6:37 PM, Sandy Sutherland <sandy.mailli...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Morten - can Holger not help you out directly, he was always very helpful
> when I was using RR. I would strongly suggest sticking with RR, Deadline is
> way way more complicated than RR in every way, unless you have strong
> Python, even to setup a basic server RR is a piece of cake compared to DL.
> Sorry I cannot help you more, been away from RR for over 2.5 years now and
> not kept up with it - and before you all ask, we use Deadline here at Axis
> and I have been working with it, so it is not an unknown - basically have
> used both quite extensively!
>
> S.
>
> On 3 January 2018 at 17:23, Jeremy Smith <jeremy.smith@
> jellyfishpictures.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Hello Morten,
>>

>> We have been using Royal Render and RedShift for about two years now
>> without issue (Softimage and Maya – but more recently Maya only).  If you
>> want a hand setting this up, please drop me an email at
>> jeremy.sm...@jellyfishpictures.co.uk and will be happy to give you a
>> hand getting this running (can do a remote session if you would like).
>>

>> Few questions for you.
>>

>>    1. Are you running Windows or Linux (I assume Windows)?
>>    2. What version of Royal Render are you using?
>>

>> All the best and will keep an eye out for your email!
>>

>> Jeremy

Mirko Jankovic
*https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.cgfolio.com_mirko-2Djankovic&d=DwIFaQ&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=37ek9ynCspFsnR4874TDEn0ByXHLfeOO8cRgU6MMQrM&s=5JwY05vYIMuMUAgoh1kFmlXuJu0Tf-ygZQNxdDEamiE&e=

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gpuoven.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=37ek9ynCspFsnR4874TDEn0ByXHLfeOO8cRgU6MMQrM&s=XefVtBsIf44YXmEPTOJTUJEGIHNy088y6dpwJPBYG1Y&e=