Hi

If you purchased a license, you purchased an Arnold license. SItoA itself
is not licensed.

Permanent licenses are permanent, and work with any Arnold released before
the version date specified in the license file.
The version date is the expiry date of the support contract.

If you renew your support, then you'll be able to use the new Arnold
versions as they are released.

If you let your support expire, then if you want to use a newer Arnold, you
need to either buy a new permanent license (available until 30 April) or a
subscription.

Stephen
Solid Angle Support