Sad to see it become unsupported but at the same time really glad it went
to Github.
I will also try to contribute as much as I can.

/Jens

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 1:40 AM, Steven Caron <car...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Exactly, I would happily contribute some time in making sure new features
> in Arnold core make it into SItoA.
>
> @Tenshi, best thing to do is fill up the ticket/bug/feature requests. So
> we know what is needed.
>
> On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 2:03 PM, Frederic Servant <
> frederic.serv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Tenshi,
>>
>> Hopefully we'll continue implementing stuff on our spare time, maybe the
>> community will team up to implement new features and keep up with the
>> Arnold releases.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> --
>> Fred
>>

> ------

Jens Lindgren
VFX Supervisor & Lead TD
Magoo 3D Studios
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.magoo3dstudios.com_&d=DwIBaQ&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=BbbsqnZuA1Wuqjle-mVVXqF9Cxr7MENkLC2j1pXP6sg&s=ypkayPwVxK8YBd1MANAlrAsTunLlf468VmMUe-b_4wY&e=>