with all this talk about dinosaurs, I was reminded of a little project I
need to tackle.

By any chance would anybody still have an Amiga computer, or know someone
who does?  I have an old project from years ago that I would like to exhume
that is stored on a series of floppy disks.  While my PC has a floppy drive,
PC's cannot read Amiga formatted disks as Amiga used a proprietary data
format that requires reading the disk in a fashion that PC's are unable to
accommodate without low level drivers to modify the controller....and even
then it's a roll of the dice.

The floppies are in good shape and the stored files are written directly to
the disk.  No weird compression, multi-volume archives, or stuff like that.
I just need the data off the disks, preferably as files, not as disk images.

Please contact me offline if you can help.

Thanks,

Matt