Hi All

Client is looking for more resumes for the below position please send me the
updated resume along the contact details and confirmed billing rates
ASAP.Please send me the resumes to s...@ioiosinc.com.

Title: SSG Build and Release Engineer

 Rate:45$

Term: 3 month (opt to extend to 26 Weeks)

Location: Santa Clara

Job Description

( this is on second rotation so you may encounter people who have already
applied - manager asked for more resume's )

Project Description:

Manage and improve our existing build, test and integration processes and
environments for the ART releases: Omaha & SLX. Release Candidates.

Daily Responsibilities:

Manage and improve our existing build, test and integration processes and
environments

Continually improve build, release and installation process by integrating
additional automation systems. Responsible for configuration management,
software builds, version control system maintenance, and release
coordination. Manage all pre-release and release-delivery activities.
Creating, documenting, and implementing procedures related to builds and
deployments

Ensure conformance to internal development guidelines and licensing
constraints. Strong emphasis on supporting distributed parallel development,
continuous integration, and build and test automation.

Necessary Skills:

Developing, testing, and releasing cross-platform software for Microsoft
Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems

Extensive experience in a cross-platform (Windows/Linux) build and test
environment

Possesses strong technical and programming/build/test automation skill

2+ years developing and maintaining complex build and test automation and
automation infrastructure using industry standard products or languages

C++ and scripting languages such as Python.

Experience with "agile"/iterative development practices and methodologies

The ability to apply creative solutions to complex automation problems is
required.

Ability to troubleshoot software / hardware configuration problems

*C++; LINUX; Programming; Python; Scripting; TEST CASE
 Thanks
SAM
s...@ioiosinc.com