Hi All,

I am looking for a consultant for an Altiris Engineer for ESPN in Bristol,
CT.

Your firm would have to get Disney/ ESPN approved if we have a consultant
put on the project but it is easy to get this done.
*Please do not send me anyone that has been submitted to ESPN in the past. *
*Rate:45$*

Altiris Engineer located in Bristol, CT
3+ month project
Must be local
Consultant will be focused on creating an automated deployment process for
Windows Server 2008 using Altiris Deployment Solution 6.9. Candidate should
be highly skilled with Altiris Deployment Solution, Altiris NS and have
strong skills with Windows Server 2008 or MS Vista. Candidate should also
have Altiris workflow experience, server build experience and have a
background in VBScripting and batch automation. Candidate should be familiar
with using a single-image model approach to deployment
 Thanks
SAM
s...@ioiosinc.com