Hi All,

Please let me know do you have any consultants for the below position
please send me the updated resume along the contact details and confirmed
billing rates ASAP to s...@ioiosinc.com.

Client: AT&T

Rate:DOE  C2C All Inclusive

Location: Durham, NC

2 year Contract

Please remember to also include candidates full name, contact info and SSN.
The candidates that have all of the required information will be the 1st to
be reviewed and submitted.

Please read job details carefully and make sure that the required skills are
clearly shown in detail in the body of the resume. Candidates without this
information will not be submitted.

Prior Telecom experience and local candidates will always be submitted
before a candidate who is not local or does not have prior Telecom, please
keep that in mind when sending your best candidate.

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for your help!

Thanks
SAM
s...@ioiosinc.com