Hello

 *Subject:* We are looking for bench sales / Sr. Recruiters

 Please send resumes to ke...@ioiosinc.com

We are looking for bench sales / Sr. Recruiters

Title: Bench sales

·        Successful Recruiter with over 2 - 3 years experience in
*sales*and marketing IT professionals for various
US clients.

·        Involved in the end-to-end process of *Sales*/Marketing H1
candidates.

·        Extensively Marketed H1-B candidates who are on *bench* through
personal network and by using job boards, etc.

·        Proven experience marketing *bench* consultants within various
domains like Healthcare, Technology, Telecom, Pharmaceutical and Financial.

·        Maintaining Good professional relations with direct clients and
Tier-1 vendors.

·        Sourcing the Jobs through different Portals and having excellent
knowledge of Internet based recruiting tools (i.e. Dice, Monster,
CareerBuilder and Other Innovative Ideas)

·        Follow Up with the Vendor / Clients and Procure Consultant
Feedback.

Location: Hyderabad

Potions: 2

Title: Sr. Recruiters (4+ years of experience).

We need some one who worked with direct clients.
Must have experience in all tax terms (W2, 1099, C2C, Fulltime)
Must have experience in full life cycle of US Recruitments
Must have good communication Skills.
Must have right attitude, result oriented, smart, punctual.

Please note:
We are not looking for the people who worked on Tier1,
We are not looking for H1b Sales people.
We are not looking for candidate worked with only H1b's.

Location: Hyderabad

Potions: 2

Please send me resume with contact and expected salaries

Please send resumes to ke...@ioiosinc.com